Listen to all of the rehearsal recordings from 5/1/2019.
You can submit a paper copy or do a blog post here, but you must answer the following questions.
Worth 20 points. Due by next chorus rehearsal (5/8).
1. What song are you writing about?
2. Give an example in the music when we followed dynamics well. Use measure numbers. Why was this a good example (2 points)
3. Give an example in the music where our dynamics can be improved. Use measure numbers. What did we do and how can we fix it? (3 points)
4. Give an example of where we had a strong cut-off. Use the measure number. What made it a good cut-off? (2 points)
5. Give an example of where we can improve our cut offs using measure number. How can we fix it? (3 points)
6. Give an example of where the chorus displayed good balance (all four parts sounded good together with no one sticking out.) Use measure numbers and explain what made it good balance (2 points)
7. Where is an example in the song where we can improve our balance (use measure numbers)? How can we improve it? (3 points)
8. Describe any other area of the song that we could improve upon (you can use note accuracy, rhythm accuracy, diction, etc.) You must use measure numbers (5 points).
This blog is worth 20 points.