My suggestion for you is to COPY and PASTE these questions below in the response box.
1. How do you feel the concert ran? Why?
2. What do you feel the chorus did best on during the concert?
3. Discuss two elements of the concert (not singing specific) that can be improved.
4. Discuss three elements for the chorus to work on between now and the next concert, and explain why these need to be improved upon.
5. Discuss an action plan for an element of your own singing that you want to work upon. Identify a weakness you think you have, and explain what steps you can take to improve.
6. What can I do as a director to help you sing better or the chorus run smoother
7. Explain the pros and cons of taking voice tests.
8. How prepared did you feel during the concert? Are there any songs that you felt weaker at than others? If so, what could we have done to improve this? If not, what methods of preparation did you use?
9. What song did you feel was most effective in the concert? Why?
10. After each statement, rate yourself out of 5. 5 being the highest and one being the lowest. You do not need to write full sentences.
I am a hard worker in chorus and I take direction well.
I listen when Mr. Phillips addresses chorus.
I am quiet and respectful when another part is working.
I am respectful in my dealings with adults.
I am willing to take risks musically and try something new.
I make attending chorus rehearsals and performances a priority.
I am focused on making music rather than social interaction.
I sit or stand with a sense of purpose when I sing.
I learn my part quickly and help others by modeling the right part.
I could accurately sing my part of a chorus song by myself.