Choose ONE of the songs from the rehearsal recording. Follow along in your music and address all of the following questions: (use measure numbers to cite examples).
Click below to listen to the files. You must listen to the rehearsal files on 5/9.
1) What song did you listen to?
2) Were all the notes/pitches correct? (If not, identify measures that need to be fixed.)
3) Was the diction clear? (Identify at least one spot with good diction and one part that needs to be improved)
4) Is the song balanced between all the sections? (Identify spots that you cannot hear a part or a part is too loud.)
5) Did we cut off together? Identify a one clear cut off you heard (be specific) and one that needs to be worked on. (You can identify more)
6) Did we follow the marked dynamics? (Where are some places that need to be fixed?)
1)I listened to the song "Tres Cantos *NOTE* THE MEASURES ARE INACCURATE - THIS IS AN EXAMPLE
2) The notes on measures 5 and 6 were off in the tenors.
3) The diction was a little unclear in measure 35 when singing the Djosire,
4) We were not balanced on page 20 measure 59. It is soprano heavy
5) We cut off very clearly in measure 35 at the end of "humm." We did not cut off in measure 41 at the end of "re."
6) The dynamics were particularly good on measure 42 and 43, but we did not follow the piano dynamic in measure 20.