For more points, try the "PILOT" response. Using your music, address the following questions. (use measure numbers to cite examples):
1) Were all the notes/pitches correct? (If not, identify measures that need to be fixed.)
2) Was the diction clear? (Identify at least one spot with good diction and one part that needs to be improved)
3) Is the song balanced between all the sections? (Identify spots that you cannot hear a part or a part is too loud.)
4) Did we cut off together? Identify a one clear cut off you heard (be specific) and one that needs to be worked on. (You can identify more)
5) Did we follow the marked dynamics? (Where are some places that need to be fixed?)
6) Is the tone of the chorus good at all times? (Tone = Not wide and open sound) Identify spots that need to be fixed.
7) Using all of your answers above as a guide, do you feel that the chorus is singing the music the way it should be performed based on how it is written? Use the above questions to help support your claim.
8) What are the troublespots of the piece, and what should we work on in our next rehearsal?