respond to the following questions (use measure numbers to cite examples)
1) Listen for notes. Were they all right? (If not, what and where can we fix)
2) Listen for diction. Was it clear? (What places need work)
3) Listen for balance. Can you hear your part? (Where particularly can you not hear it?)
4) Listen for cut-offs. Did we cut off together? (If not, where did we cut off at different times)
5) Listen for dynamics. Did we follow them? (Where are some places that we can fix them?)
6) Listen for phrasing. Are sections connected with breath where they should be? Are certain words stressed to make it like a robot couldn’t replicate what you do?
7) Do you feel you’ve reached the composer’s interpretation of the music? Use the above questions to help support your claim.
Make sure to write your name as initials with a Grade Level Link. Example, If I'm in grade 8, I would write JP8.To reply, make sure you click on the "comments" (in blue) to the bottom right of this post.