For your name, use your initials and grade level. Example, 8th grade student "Jason Smith" would be JS8. You can use an email if you want to see what the response is.
Post One: Answer the following questions:
1) What do you hope to improve as being a member of chorus this year?
2) Identify two areas the chorus can work on this year. (If this is your first year, make up areas you think a chorus in general can work on).
3) Explain how we can improve on those areas citing specific examples.
4) Why is blog responding effective between rehearsals?
5) Write down something fun you did this summer.